Re: Topband: Slightly OT - amplifier noise

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Slightly OT - amplifier noise
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:02:30 -0500
Mike,

I based that on what W8JI states on his webpage, which says 1.8 to 20 MHz.
https://www.w8ji.com/mfj-1025_1026.htm

IIRC, Tom designed that for MFJ.  Maybe that was a typo (on either Tom's
site or in MFJ's manual). Or perhaps the performance drops off to some
degree above 20 MHz. I don't know.

73, Mike
W0BTU