Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials
From: Floyd Sense <wj@k8ac.net>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 14:32:28 -0400
Pete:  I don't have a dog in this hunt, but it seems to me that you may be assigning a motive to Tom's research on this subject that isn't supported by the article you cited.  I read the unfinished article twice and all I saw was an objective comparison of several different counterpoise systems with the inverted L described.  Anyone who disagrees with any of the facts presented should feel free to explain the error(s) in the approach and also admit to any biases they may hold on the subject. If the argument is that the FCP can't be accurately modeled, maybe someone can explain just why that is.

73, Floyd - K8AC

Message: 1