Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials
From: Kenneth Opskar <kenneth@opskar.no>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 19:15:36 +0200
I had an inv L with two FCP radials. The radials were not in an optimum
direction. And I had a difficult time working NA, i.e in the direction were I
did not have FCP radials. I had the impression that it was not an efficient
antenna. This season I installed a 21m/70 feet tall toploaded vertical with abt
25 ground radials evenly spread out. After that I could work all directions,
and my signal was as well much better RBN wise. However, if you have space
limitations, I would definitely advise trying a FCP radial system.

73 Ken
LA7GIA

⁣Sendt fra BlueMail ​

4. mai 2019, 19:05 kl. 19:05 skrev "Chortek, Robert L."