Re: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials

To: CUTTER DAVID <d.cutter@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials
From: Rick ve3mm <richardstasiak@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 06:25:02 -0400
Hi David

My noise level on top band is not too bad as I live near Lake Ontario and
am not totally surrounded by rf noise generators.

I’ve tried a few rx antennas (LZ1AQ loops, DX Engineering short verticals,
magnetic loops) but have settled on the inv L for receive. I just don’t
have the room for decent rx antennas.

This is certainly my limiting factor.  I keep thinking of a remote rx site
but haven’t found a spot that is available to me that also has good
internet.

73
Rick ve3mm