Re: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials
From: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 17:05:16 +0000
Pete,

I’m using a a top loaded vertical with 12 elevated 1/8 wave radials with an
isolation transformer at the feed point.  I have no basis for comparison BUT I
have no trouble being heard in JA, VK, DU, etc. running legal limit.  Resonant
elevated radials (counterpoise) are not required for good performance.

I’ll duck now....

73,

Bob
AA6VB