Re: Topband: FT8 Observations

To: Dave Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8 Observations
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:02:59 +0000
I have no idea how FT8 compares with other weak-signal digital modes (such
as the ones that JT himself wrote), Dave. If no one knows here, then Google
is your friend. :-)

As for waiting until next fall and winter, keep in mind that we are
approaching the southern hemisphere's fall and winter. Since Topbanders
there have reduced or no lightning QRN, on occasion it's an opportunity for
us to work them!

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com