Re: Topband: Verifying integrity of 75 ohm coax.

To: <n0tt1@juno.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Verifying integrity of 75 ohm coax.
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:06:19 -0600
Charlie--
PLEASE-- go back and read what I wrote. Please. I have no argument at all with Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly) for any use you feel comfortable with. My complaint was with the false association of Vaseline with Lanolin as if it were fact. I have no argument with Lanolin either, I use it frequently. I really object to Fatuous Statements, especially when there is no reason, and the claim that Vaseline was based on Lanolin was wrong and served no purpose.
Read for comprehension next time.
Bill--W4BSG

-----Original Message----- From: n0tt1@juno.com