Re: Topband: Verifying integrity of 75 ohm coax.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Verifying integrity of 75 ohm coax.
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 22:39:38 +0000
FYI Bill....the use of medical grade petroleum jelly was recommended
in ON4UN's LBDXing book.  That doesn't always make it right, but
personally,
I've been using the jelly for years to keep water out of connectors and
it works very well.  The tube of the jelly works great as an applicator
rather than from a jar.  I fill the connector completely, leaving no
voids.

Charlie, N0TT