Re: Topband: 5/8 wavelength vertical is mo betta thanshorter versions??

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "'Shoppa, Tim'" <tshoppa@wmata.com>, <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>, <armstrmj@aol.com>, <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 5/8 wavelength vertical is mo betta thanshorter versions??
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 17:08:12 -0400
Hi, Carl

Well, yes, high angle radiators have a definite advantage in dealing with
hilltop or mountain top repeaters as I pointed out in one of my  earlier
posts/replies. My experience with 160  is significantly more limited than my
VHF/UHF experience, and my experience with high angle radiators on 160 is
limited!

Regards,
Charlie, K4oTV