Re: Topband: 5/8 wavelength vertical is mo betta than shorterversions??

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 5/8 wavelength vertical is mo betta than shorterversions??
From: Augie Hansen <augie.hansen@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 13:54:04 -0600

On 9/8/2013 1:08 PM, Charlie Cunningham wrote:
... I didn't have time to get back to it
today because I got all bolluxed up trying to include an attachment to my
reflector post. Also, even trying to embed the document in the body of a
reflector post didn't seem to work. Must have made the posting too large for
the reflector to  accept.

Charlie,

The reflectors don't allow attachments and binary formatted documents. These message components are fertile ground for computer attacks. Convert your Word doc to a plain text file and insert it into the body of your message. Should be golden.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH

Topband Reflector