Re: Topband: 160 AM BCB filter

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 AM BCB filter
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:23:21 -0500
At 01:48 PM 8/20/2005, Robert Tellefsen wrote:
>It looks good, but I can't find any info on who
>created it.  No name or callsign or web URL.
>Anyone know anything about this?
>73, Bob N6WG

It is a very mysterious site.  And he never mentions his call or says much
about who he is.  Yet the work looks pretty good.  I sent off an email
inquiring about the details such as the schematic.

We'll see what he has to say about the filter.  Turns out he is WB5WPA
in Allen, TX.  No bounce on his email, so we'll just have to wait until he
replies.  I'll post any further info that I get.

73  John  W0UN