Re: Topband: 160 AM BCB filter

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 AM BCB filter
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:16:22 -0400

Jim:

No, The previous poster, whom I quoted, said that the subject
"AM Brick Wall 160 Meter Filter" web page compared that filter
to the 'NQN BCB filter. I said thate is no mention of the W3NQN
**BCB** filter on the page:

http://www.dallas.net/~jvpoll/Filter/TheAMBrickWall.html

The comparison is the Texas BCB filter to the 'NQN 160M
*bandpass* filter.

73,

Jeff K8ND