Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 11:28:53 -0600
I agree with Bob 100%.

I've been in the same boat. While its best to pick a full call sign, its
not possible every time.

I've been chasing band/countries this morning on the high bands.  The
amount of times a station calls when there is absolutely no portion of
their call that the DX station is calling is disheartening and
frustrating at the very least.

Rich - N5ZC