Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 19:46:00 -0500
I would rank most of us below the Japanese when it comes to average operating etiquette, but it's worth remembering that particularly on the high bands callers often can't hear each other, and the "1X?" sort of obscure query can lead to a number of callers who have found the fragment in their calls (or close to) and choose to believe it's them..

73, Pete N4ZR