Re: [CQ-Contest] Is Self Spotting now allowed in ARRL tests?

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is Self Spotting now allowed in ARRL tests?
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 20:17:29 -0500
Why doesn't it?  There is no prohibition against it.  ARRL has started that
you can spot yourself, have friends spot you, put out posts on Facebook and
Twitter, and have a banner tower aircraft or the Goodyear Blimp broadcast
your frequency.

Skimmer and the RBN puts out your call and frequency on CW every 5 or 6
minutes.  How is the aforementioned then any different if you do an
autoscript to blast out your frequency every 5 minutes?

73 Rich NN3W