Re: [CQ-Contest] PSE COPY

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PSE COPY
From: Steef PA2A <pa2a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 00:23:46 +0100
Hans,

I worked him too and I couldn 't suppress a smile because I had never seen that. The far longest messages are generated by the digital MixW contesters who use the prefab contest DLL 's.

Something like:

PA2A DE XX9YYY XX9YYY XX9YYY PSE K
PA2A DE XX0YYY GM OM UR RST 599 123 123 123 DE XX0YYY K

It takes a lot of time! It is about the same I see with CW contesters who keep repeating their call after TU. Press ESCAPE!! We know the call, we are your pile-up! Or are there countries that have no ESC key on their keyboard layout...

73s Steef PA2A