[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:14:03 -0500
Got a late start but logged the following on 222 tonight:
N1LHP FN42, WA1RKS FN32, VE2XX FN25, K1PXE FN31,
K1FSY FN31, W1GHZ FN34, WA1PBU FN42, N1SV FN42,
WA1MBA FN51, AA2SD FM29, N2SLO FN30, WA3NUF FN20,
WA3DRC FM28, K2AEP FN32, N1NXT FN42, and K1TEO FN31.
I was in Westerly, RI earlier this evening with my XYL, so guess I
could include myself for an in-person FN41 contact HI.
Good Buddy Dave was conspicuous by his absence,
WA3EOQ dissapeared before we could try.
Decoded K3SK several times on Q65 but no QSO tonight.
Always fun to see what the night will bring, no 2 weeks exactly the same.

73 Ron WZ1V