Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night is TONIGHT!!!

To: "'David Olean'" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, <222Activity@groups.io>, <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night is TONIGHT!!!
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:56:29 -0500
Weird conditions on the band.  I had a very high noise level to the NE and
almost zero noise to the SW. Probably the first time I didn't complete a QSO
with WZ1V, and it wasn't for lack of trying.  I was pretty sure I heard K8TQK
in EM89 but he was at the noise level and I couldn't get enough to confirm it
was him.    I didn't stick around after 9PM local but managed to snag 6
contacts in 6 different states and 6 different grids..

CALL            DISTANCE                GRIDSQUARE      MODE    STATE

NX9O            641. km         EM84                    FT8             GA
WA3DRC  268 km          FM28MM          MFSK            MD
KC4AAW  426 km          EM85sh          FT8             NC
WA3EOQ  266 km          FN09                    USB             MD
WA3NUF  429 km          FN20ke          CW              PA
K9MRI   716 km          EN70iu          FT8             IN

de K3SK