Re: [VHFcontesting] To submit or not to submit

To: alex@kr1st.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] To submit or not to submit
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 11:14:43 -0500
Hi Doug,

As Alex suggests, do submit please. Submission helps us track participation.

Should you wish, submit as a CHECKLOG by changing your log entry category
in your Cabrillo file upload to:

Category: CHECKLOG

Either way, thanks for your many years of participating!

73, Bart W9JJ

Bart Jahnke, W9JJ

Radiosport and Regulatory Information Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio®

225 Main Street

Newington CT 06111-1400

bjahnke@arrl.org

www.arrl.org