Re: [VHFcontesting] FT4 Mode

To: Jay RM <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT4 Mode
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 15:19:51 -0400
I've seen similar. With the number of HF+6 radios out there, someone can
just load up their dipole and start making contacts on FT8. They don't care
that they aren't running 150 Qs/hr, they're making some contacts and that
makes it worth it for them. More people to work, but you have to work them
slower.

Sean WA1TE