[VHFcontesting] The meaning of coherence [was: [WSVHF] [VHF] VUAC Seeks

To: Stanford VHF email Remailer <VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The meaning of coherence [was: [WSVHF] [VHF] VUAC Seeks Input]
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 02:31:11 -0800 (PST)
As this thread becomes more incoherant (many of us don't belong to all of the
lists cc'd, so our replies will be missed)...I keyed in on the actual request,
"to determine if the rule should be modified to make it clearer as to
the meaning of coherence."

Dear VUCC,
You have the advantage.  We don't know...

... the intent of the rule's presence in the first place.
... the what way(s) in which the meaning of the term being misunderstood
... what problems this causes for you.

As a result, our commentary is "all over the board".  Could you clarify these
three points?

Ev, W2EV