[VHFcontesting] DEM 2m Transverter (144-28CK) Kit

To: "'vhfcontesting@contesting.com'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DEM 2m Transverter (144-28CK) Kit
From: "DUGAS, JASON A. (JSC-EP) (NASA)" <jason.a.dugas@nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:07:24 -0500
Just curious ifanyone on this list has any experience with putting together
the 144-28CK kit from DEM?

I've done a couple kits before but have never done any RF kits per se...
Curious as to the difficulty level and what the minimum amount of test
equipment that I would need.  I don't have much equipment at home but do
have access to an electronics lab that I could use from time to time for
quick testing, etc.

Planning on using this transverter with a TS-850S/AT.  Would appreciate any
comments or advice.

73 de KB5URQ