[VHFcontesting] Results Posted: iSurvey 6m Station Performance

To: VHFContesting eMail Remailer <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>,Rochester VHF Group eMail Remailer <RVHFG_general@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Results Posted: iSurvey 6m Station Performance
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 06:59:32 -0400
It took a while, but I finally landed on a format to try in presenting the results of the iSurveys that I run every once in a while. The last one that I ran asked participants in the June 2004 VHF QSO Party for specifics about their 6m stations. I correlated that to their 6m band score, graphically.

As you read the charts, notice that 6m opened for some participants and didn't open for others. I'm still trying to figure out how to segregate those differences more easily in the future.

This link is for entertainment only (and hope it will psych you up to participate in the September VHF Contest, too).

http://w2ev.rochesterny.org/iSurvey/2004%20June%20VHF%20QSO%20Party%206m%20Performance.pdf

If this link "breaks" in your viewer, you can also reach it by hitting my home page (http://w2ev.rochesterny.org) and following the link there.

Regards,
Ev, W2EV