Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL kills VHF, Should we let them?

To: James Hayes <jhayes9424@charter.net>,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL kills VHF, Should we let them?
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
SHould they go through and pass these stupid changes,
I will participate in the June 2005 VHF contest, but
will not submit a log, and will write the ARRL and
state why I am not submitting a log.  I will also urge
all other hams to do the same.  Maybe if the number of
logs submitted really declines they will rethink these
assine changes.

73s John NE0P