Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for typical size attic info

To: Kenneth R Goodwin <krgoodwin@comcast.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for typical size attic info
From: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 12:44:00 -0600 (CST)
Ken, if we were only so fortunate in Alabama to have full disclosure.  I would
not have purchased my present home.  It did force me to find a remote site
eventually.
Speaking of which, some deeds have HOA-type restrictions, but no one left to
enforce them.  No HOA was set up, and the developer long gone.  Unfortunately,
I am in an active HOA.  Yes, buyer beware.

73, Kim - WG8S