Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for typical size attic info

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for typical size attic info
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 15:46:44 -0800
On 2/13/2023 2:17 PM, Wes Stewart via TowerTalk wrote:
  My son, not a ham, lives in a Mesa subdivision with an HOA.  When he wanted
to do something that the HOA objected to, he ran for, and was elected to, the
presidency of the HOA. That issue went away.

K5RC, custodian of the W7RN contesting station in NW NV, had that hookup going for years -- until he didn't. I think I remember that it cost him $500K in legal fees to keep his very nice antenna farm. Great ops win contests from there.

73, Jim K9YC