Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for typical size attic info

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for typical size attic info
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 10:02:45 -0500
Oh, one further thought - all HOAs are not created equal.  I moved into a 60-year-old neighborhood, was told there was no HOA before buying, only to discover shortly thereafter that one exists, and the covenants asserted approval rights for all "structures."  Happily, as a result of failure to enforce the covenants over this protracted period, I'm told that they are probably legally dead.  I have a 50-foot AB-577 "rocket launcher" in my back yard with a C-3E on it, and if anyone complains (nobody so far, going on 4 years, though HOA officers know about it), my position is that it's a "temporary portable antenna support", subject to being moved whenever necessary with about an hour's work, and that I positioned it to minimize effect on neighbors.

73, Pete N4ZR