Re: Topband: K9AY Loop Questions

To: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K9AY Loop Questions
From: Cecil acuff <chacuff@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:50:56 -0600
It is a different animal than the AY. I think it’s a good antenna but I have
something unique at my QTH that seems to render RX antennas performance
compromised.

I’m moving to the country in a couple years on 30 or so acres and will be able
to better optimize my station antennas.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad