Re: Topband: Phased Short Beverages

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Phased Short Beverages
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 12:45:13 -0800
On 1/12/2021 11:14 AM, Fred Moeves wrote:
The property is on a slope that dumps into a creek then back up another slope.
I don't think a 4 square would work i these conditions.

I was surprised how well the short Beverages worked out.

Both I and NI6T, a great engineer and topband op, have Beverages over VERY irregular sloped terrain, and they work just fine. Both of us are in dense redwood forests, where a 4-square is totally impractical. Mine are 500 ft and 550 ft, reversible using DX Eng hardware.

73, Jim K9YC