Re: Topband: Phased Short Beverages

Subject: Re: Topband: Phased Short Beverages
From: "weaverwf@usermail.com" <weaverwf@usermail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:15:41 -0500
My property is similar, sloping away from the house to maybe 40’ below in all
directions. I wonder how much of an issue that is with a 4 square. The property
is about 300 x 300 square so there is no real room for any beverages. The 4
square would be sitting maybe 25’ below the high point (SE corner) of the
property with mostly equal to lower elevation in the surrounding terrain.

73, Bill WE5P

Comfortably Numb