Re: Topband: Adding connectoirs to CATV Hardline

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Adding connectoirs to CATV Hardline
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:21:01 -0700
On 6/2/2020 9:54 AM, Dick Bingham wrote:
I use the regular CATV industry connectors with the LONG center conductor
protruding from the connector and threads that exactly match those of the
PL259 sleeve.

Thanks, Dick. I agree that's a great solution if you can find them.I have a few of this type of connector going from the hard line to type F, gifted from K6XX, from his vintage parts stash. But I've never seen ones you describe for UHF. Do you know a current source?

73, Jim K9YC