Topband: Broadband DHDL

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Broadband DHDL
From: "Rodman, David" <rodman@buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 17:44:46 +0000
My QTH is awkward for putting additional beverages BUT I am intrigued by the
DHDL if it can be phased broadside (I have enough room for that), per the
reference from IV3PRK:

http://www.iv3prk.it/user/image/..-rxant.prk_tx3a.pdf

I have a few questions that would need to be answered.

1.  Where in the physical layout of the antenna is the terminating resistor
located?

2.  I could build the transformer to match, but does anyone know a commercial
product that would do the 12:1 transformation??

3.  What would be the details to phase and combine the two (what length?)
antenna feed lines to a 50 or 75 ohm transmission line to the station with a 2
antenna broadside configuration??

Thanks.

---
David J Rodman MD