Topband: TB Open From U.S. 7/27 Evening

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: TB Open From U.S. 7/27 Evening
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 15:00:08 -0400
Just a reminder that Top Band is not dead.

Friday evening, 7/27, I worked EV5o at 01:10 (7/28/2019 UTC) on 1.840.  I heard him well into his sunrise.  After the QSO with EV5o, I spend some time CQing, and although I heard no replies, using PSKReporter, I saw that my CQs were decoded by ZS1LS, SM0MEM, and EA8BFK.

So keep an ear out on 160M, and let loose some CQs so people know you're there.  You never know what can happen.

73,

Steve

NN$X