Re: Topband: Stew Beef

To: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 12:12:52 -0800
I would like to point out that we all have different perspectives and
should allow that some people are going to look at things differently than
ourselves.

Trying to call someone's position "ridiculous" is well - ridiculous.

We can all make our points without having to make personal comments like
these.

Thanks.

Tree