Re: Topband: Stew Beef

To: "lmlangenfeld@tds.net" <lmlangenfeld@tds.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef
From: James Rodenkirch <Rodenkirch_LLC@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 17:25:56 +0000
Mark - I'm with you, sort of....I love contests, especially those with QRP
categories AND, as a QRP afficionado, I do wish more hams would get on the air
on Top Band just for the sake of making QSOs ---- I thoroughly enjoy working
any ham on 160 CW, find out what my RST is, the other fella's power and antenna
- that sort of general info - AND experience more about the Propagation
Princess' vagaries.

71.5/72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV