Re: Topband: Stew Beef

To: <Gary@ka1j.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 23:56:04 -0600
Good point Gary.  My feelings exactly.  HNY.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Smith Sent: Friday, January 01, 2016 11:35 PM To: Topband@contesting.com Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef To me, I say what the hell, a good contest is a good contest. You want four of them, then run four of them. You don't want top run four, don't operate on all four of them.

The gem is you don't have to operate on any you don't want to. Why rain on someone's parade if they chose to work every contest they can?

Bring em' on. If I can work them, I will. If I can't, I'll work the next one I can.

Easy Peasy.

73 & Happy New Year to all.

Gary
KA1J