Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

To: "'Michael Adams'" <mda@n1en.org>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:46:00 -0600
This is what contesting is becoming.  Based on comments made, why don't we
just get rid of the ham station, the towers, the antennas and work the
contest with the computer.  Load all the DX, stations, and frequencies into
a program and run the contest over the internet.  Every body then has the
same opportunity to achieve 'top of the honor roll' in a contest weekend.
Geography is not a factor.  That is the perfect 'level playing' field.  So
there you go, lots of stations to work.  Hope you have fun.  It's like
today's school ... no body fails; everybody passes, some without trying.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.