Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule
From: ALEXEY OGORODOV <ua4wae@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:37:21 +0300
 Brethren,

why are there rules? In our case they were cset in order to create a reasonable
fair playground limits for the MAJORITY of participants. The majority still
falls into the conditions described in the rules.

To the remote RX/TX site owner - fellows, why don't you ask the rule-makers to
create a special entry for you. That sounds more logical.

With all due respect to all parties involved.

73 Alex
HC2AO