Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

To: Wayne <n7ng@arrl.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule
From: ALEXEY OGORODOV <ua4wae@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:55:25 +0300
 Wayne,

true but we pretend that we live in a perfect world. =) Ham Radio is one of the
easiest ways to feel acomplished. But that´s another topic and rather of
psychological and social field. =)

Seriousely now, then if we know that it is a mostly a gypsie circus (no
disrespect to gypsies - I love you, guys, ever since you taught me the
fortune-telling), why do we still bother?

73  Alex
HC2AO

P.S. I tried on several ocasions to be heard by some contests organizers about
severe violations of the rules - yet, it was the voice of the crier in desert.

(just in case I have a pesonal lake to jump into )) )