Topband: EP6T and outside world

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: EP6T and outside world
From: ALEXEY OGORODOV <ua4wae@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 23:26:10 +0300
 That has kept me preplexed since the expedition began - not a single word in
the TB reflector. How come? Usually even a minor expedition with TB claims is
being widely discussed. I think everyone in NA, SA, OC hopes to log them
despite East EU wall and QRN/QRM issues fellows have been dealing with. I've
been hearing them on TB on my SS till abt 2.12 UT up and down, max S4. Other
bands they are resonably loud but focused mostly on EU. I hope they will find
time for SA.

Congratulations to Florida Plumbers Team (since they have the pipeline)! Well
done, boys!

73 Alex
HC2AO