Re: Topband: Ferrite Cores

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ferrite Cores
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 16:51:13 -0400
And the ARRL perpetuates this scam with using Amidon part # in all their publications.

I still have hundreds of Fair-Rite ferrites and Micrometals powered iron left over from my Radiokit days and have been selling them off slowly as the spirit moves me.

No 31 toroids or 73 balun cores.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>