Re: Topband: Ferrite Cores

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ferrite Cores
From: Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:51:41 +0000
Neither do I. It's quite common practice for distributors to have their own
part numbers. Witness DigiKey - here is their ferrite page :
http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/inductors-coils-chokes/inductor-ferrite-cores/197937

Yes, Amidon has always seemed a bit high priced. However, I'd like to see some
numbers rather than an opinionated post.

Chuck