Topband: RF ground radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RF ground radials
From: "KB8NTY" <kb8nty@wowway.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:18:43 -0500
In reference to all the ground radial postings;
A link to a source of RF ground radial links, all in one place without having to search the web, links are always updated.
-73-

http://www.rossradio.net/

Today's Topics:

  1. Re: TO7CC (Ray Benny)
  2. Ice (Tom W8JI)
  3. Re: Ice (Mike Waters)
  4. Re: Ice (Charlie Cunningham)
  5. Re: Power stayed on! (Gary Smith)
  6. Re: NQ4I (Mike Waters)
  7. Re: Power stayed on! (ZR)
  8. Question - optimum number of radials (DALE LONG)
  9. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Mike Waters)
 10. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Joe Subich, W4TV)
 11. Re: Ice (n0tt1@juno.com)
 12. Re: Ice (Gary and Kathleen Pearse)
 13. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Tom W8JI)
 14. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Brad Rehm)
 15. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Tom W8JI)
 16. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Dan Maguire)
 17. Palomar R-X Noise Bridge (mapa50@windstream.net)
 18. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Richard Fry)
 19. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Charlie Cunningham)
 20. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Bill Cromwell)
 21.  Question - optimum number of radials (James Rodenkirch)
 22. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Carl)
 23. Re: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge (Carl)
 24. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Charlie Cunningham)
 25. Re: Question - optimum number of radials (Charlie Cunningham)

Message: 1