Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?
From: Joe <galicic@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 12:47:52 -0500
Mike,

N1MM is a very nice and powerful contest logger that will do the
contests you are interested in and many more. It is well documented and
relatively easy to get the basics working without a steep learning
curve. It also has many other powerful features once you learn the
program a little deeper.

I find it most powerful when using rig control with my K3.  Your fingers
never leave the keyboard and you can quickly run or S&P lots of QSO's
that way.  I cant imagine operating a contest without it.

Install it today and get familiar with it before the weekend.

Regards,

Joe
n3Hee
ex-kb3kjs