Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 11:25:23 -0500
I agree with Doug on N1MM. Do follow the instructions on the download
page to install the program first and then the most recent update.
Then once it's running and you've filled in the station info, under
the tools tab you'll find some other downloads available & download
them. You'll find there's a bit of a curve to using it but it's so
easy to use you'll really appreciate it. Tab to select & scroll,
enter to log the Q. I'm still not sure how to best utilize it with my
K3 but that's just me...

Gary
KA1J

> N1MM