Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 12:30:47 -0600
I'm going to try CT and tlf first, based on a couple of private replies.
https://github.com/Tlf/tlf

BTW, if anyone is interested in my Pascal contesting programs source code,
it's at
http://www.w0btu.com/files/misc/software/HAMTRON1/SOURCE/ .

Once you get it working (good luck), it's very fast, and almost no learning
curve. Just a few keystrokes runs it. The compiled .com programs are not
quite ready to use, but they demo it well.

Thanks again to everyone! Other recommendations are still welcome. I need
to get back to work here for now.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com