Re: Topband: Hairpin Matching Coil Questions

To: "'Mike Waters'" <mikewate@gmail.com>, "'W2RU - Bud Hippisley'" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>, "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Hairpin Matching Coil Questions
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:01:17 -0400
Great!

I like the spark gap and the 33K static drain much better between the
antenna and ground, that between the antenna and radials as in your first
post! I was thinking of sending you a note to that effect, but you saved me
the trouble, Mike!

I expect that your capacitor matching network tunes rather nicely!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV