Re: Topband: Antenna analysers in close proximity to BC station.

To: "Tom Boucher" <tom@telemetry.demon.co.uk>, "160 reflector" <topband@contesting.com>, "Chris G3SVL" <Chris@G3SVL.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Antenna analysers in close proximity to BC station.
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 20:11:32 -0400
MFJ sells a filter for that but I dont know how well it works around serious BCB RF; 10KW at the high end of the band in 2 directions in about 7-8 miles doesnt bother my unfiltered 259B nor do the FM and UHF TV sites about 2 miles away.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G3SVL" <Chris@G3SVL.com> To: "Tom Boucher" <tom@telemetry.demon.co.uk>; "160 reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 6:42 PM