Re: Topband: The East Coast Advantage

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, Brian Moran <brianmo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The East Coast Advantage
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:15:09 -0700 (PDT)
Brian,

Wasn't the reason for this to equalize the best SR/SS hours for everyone (well
in the US/Canada anyway)?

I generally take a half or whole day off work for them, which I have mixed
feelings about.

I agree about Stew Perry, too their is that instant gratification when you work
that K9 in California :o) QRP...

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas