RE: Topband: 160m int L

To: "'Gregg Seidl'" <k9kl@direcway.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: 160m int L
From: "WA7VNI" <wa7vni@dayshaw.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:11:05 -0800
Gregg,

Rather than go with the *traditional L* you might want to
consider a *Top Fed L*. W4RNL has all the data you need on
his site here: http://www.cebik.com/radio.html  The specific
article on Top Fed L's can be found here:
http://www.cebik.com/ltv.html.

The top fed approach skips the radial issue and might meet
your needs.

73
Patrick
WA7VNI